Crochet is a wine made at four hands that shows the wilderness and monumentality of the Douro valley. Made by Susana Esteban and Sandra Tavares, two old friends and fellow winemakers that share the same passion and vision of the Douro valley wines. A wine made by two winemakers that gathered their Douro experience of several harvests to make this unique wine.
- Douro DOC
- Esteban & Tavares Vinhos – Lda
- 60% Touriga Franca, 40% Touriga Nacional
- Manual harvesting to 15Kg boxes with careful selection at the cellar.
- Stainless steel vats with maceration.
- French oak barrels, 40% new oak and 60% second year barrels.
- September of 2013
- Nº of bottles:
- 3300 bottles
- Tasting note:
Dark ruby. Complex aromatic notes of ripe red sappy fruit with great concentration fresh-picked, red and black berry fruits. The tannins are ripe, present but fine.
- Technical info:
- ºA: 14.87